Search
  • Admin

Ride Safe USA Expert Motorcycle Driving School Classes.

Ride Safe USA Safety Tip: The Hurt report findings regarding motorcycle crashes are: 75% of accidents were found to involve a motorcycle and a passenger vehicle, while the remaining 25% of accidents were single motorcycle accidents. In the single vehicle accidents, motorcycle rider error was present as the accident precipitating factor in about two-thirds of the cases, with the typical error being a slide-out and fall due to over-braking or running wide on a curve due to excess speed or lack of side bite. Almost half of the fatal accidents show alcohol involvement. Injury severity increases with speed, alcohol involvement and motorcycle size. In the multiple vehicle accidents, the driver of the other vehicle violated the motorcycle right-of-way and caused the accident in two-thirds of those accidents. The report's additional findings show that wearing appropriate gear, specifically, a helmet and durable garments, mitigates crash injuries substantially. Vehicle failure accounted for less than 3% of these motorcycle accidents, and most of those were single vehicle accidents where control was lost due to a puncture flat. Weather is not a factor in 98% of motorcycle accidents. The failure of motorists to detect and recognize motorcycles in traffic is the predominating cause of motorcycle accidents. conspicuity of the motorcycle is a critical factor in the multiple vehicle accidents, and accident involvement is significantly reduced by the use of motorcycle headlamps-on during daylight and the wearing of high visibility yellow, orange or bright red jackets. Knowledge is power and in our case may prevent a fatality. Keep the rubber side down. Our motorcycle driving school service area includes: Manatee County: Bradenton, Palmetto, Lakewood Ranch, Anna Maria Island, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, Anna Maria, Longboat Key, Ellenton, Parrish, Oneco, Samoset, Rubonia. Charlotte County - Cleveland, Grove City, Palm Island, Placida, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Rotonda, Solana. Sarasota County: Sarasota, Longboat Key, Osprey, Nokomis, Venice, North Port, Englewood, Lakewood Ranch, Manasota, Manasota Beach, Siesta Key, Lido Key.

Charlotte County - Cleveland, Grove City, Palm Island, Placida, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Rotonda, Solana.


Ride Legal - Ride Sober - Ride Smart. Visit us at https://www.ridesafeusa.com

Your Ride Safe USA Team






0 views