3-Wheel Riding Course (Trike)
Certified instructors will coach you to successfully complete the
course and obtain your 3-wheel motorcycle endorsement. A Can-Am
On-Road model will be provided for the duration of the course at no
You will receive theoretical and practical instruction worth months of riding experience which include:
1) how to minimize risk and handle special situations
2) basic vehicle control
3) throttle control
4) straight line riding
5) starting & stopping
6) turning and shifting
7) advanced skills like stopping quickly and evasive maneuvering.
What do I need for the Course?
For Safety reasons the following Items are required: 1. Long sleeve shirt or jacket
2. Jeans or heavy pants with proper fit.
3. Over the ankle shoes/boots.
4. Full-fingered leather gloves
5. Shatter resistant sunglasses or safety glasses
6. Sunscreen and lip protection